Napoli going all out to appoint Antonio Conte – Get Italian Football News

Former Serie A champions Napoli seem set to go all in during their pursuit of former Tottenham boss Antonio Conte.

The Partenopei have previously failed in attempts to land the Italian but it seems like they have made some progress this time around. Alfredo Pedulla (via CN24) has confirmed that a meeting between Napoli and Conte did take place this past Saturday and it took place in Turin. During the meeting, Aurelio de Laurentiis wasn’t present but he had a reprensentative at the venue.

The negotiations are said to be rather ‘concrete’ between the two parties and for now, Napoli seem to have abandoned other potential avenues and targets and seem very focused on the idea of signing Conte. De Laurentiis has already been speaking to the manager about the potential salary, which is something that Conte is seriously said to be considering right now.

As of now, Conte is the most probable option for Conte as other optiosn remain in the background.

Kaustubh Pandey I GIFN

Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Ads Blocker Image Powered by Code Help Pro

Ads Blocker Detected!!!

We have detected that you are using extensions to block ads. Please support us by disabling these ads blocker.

Powered By
Best Wordpress Adblock Detecting Plugin | CHP Adblock